Monday, August 31, 2015

VMAs

SURPRISE! You didn’t think something live the VMAs would happen and I wouldn’t blog about it, did you?

If you can stand to read not 1 but 2 stream of consciousness posts about mindless TV from me in the same day, then I present to you: the 2015 VMA live feed.

——

I wish Nicki would do anything without it being about her butt

Omg the woman in the audience was Justin Bieber

HAHAHAH was not expecting Taylor to come out, but the Bad Blood thing sure makes sense now….publicity, man

What even is Macklemore

Well at least Macklemore probably thought that was cool

Miley’s speaking voice…bye

A$AP Rocky is like where tf am I

Andy Samberg being here just made me sad because I remembered I’m not married to him

Miley blowing a corn cob lololol

Yessssssss Britney needs to be at every VMAs

Did Miley just yell “you bitch” at Britney for making a TSwift reference

Bruno Mars is probably a legal little person

I see Miley’s hip bones way too often

Stfu Jared Leto

Love The Weeknd’s little frog jump thing of a dance move

OMG KANYE IS LOVIN IT

They aren’t making enough of an attempt to censor Rebel Wilson’s shirt that clearly says “FUCK”

Nicki literally has difficulty walking due to her fake ass

OMFG NICKI JUST CALLED MILEY TF OUTTTTTTT YAHHHHHHH

I would probably pay to see Nicki and Miley fight honestly

Can someone please explain why John Travolta was the limo driver in that Apple music commercial

Tyga in the audience pretending he wasn’t in that skit

Tyga wouldn’t even have been invited to this if it wasn’t for his pedo relationship

Big Sean. A man of few words

Every time I see the image of Taylor holding the apple from Blank Space I just think of the Beans from Even Stevens meme

*cuts to Kanye in the crowd because Taylor is onstage*

How many guests was Taylor allowed to bring??????

Zayn is in LA so if he doesn’t show up then idk

How many outfit changes is Miley going to have? My bet is a minimum of 7, maximum of 11

I know for a fact that Demi Lovato is an amazing singer so I’m concerned about how she sounds right now

She looks so hot tho that she’s making me feel hella positive about my ~curves~

………who invited Iggy?

With hair like Justin Bieber’s, I would also wear a hat onstage

I will have lost all faith in the cameramen if they don’t cut to Selena and Taylor in the audience during this performance

Actually laughing out loud at Justin Bieber’s dance move

Selena is listening to this voiceover like “lmfao”

Y r u crying tho Biebs

Since when is “Best video with a social message” an award? Fuck this shit

“TRY” BY COLBIE CALLAIT?????? NO

S/O to Detroit and U of M from Big Sean=2 peace signs at the TV screen from me and Katie

KANYE SMILE!

Snoop is rapping Gin and Juice as a pig and I’m into it

Kim is like “omg I don’t like attention *duck face*”

Kylie you are really rocking those bangs and butt pads!!!!!

The fact that I have no idea who is singing right now shows how disconnected I actually am from MTV

I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s cheesy af that Taylor is presenting to Kanye

Kim’s boobs look so bad in that dress

…..not a big fan of Taylor recreating the Kanye incident

Jaden Smith put ur damn fist down, Kanye doesn't even know who you are

Everyone is like wtf I thought this was going to be about Kanye’s career, not an apology 5 years too late

WHAT IS GOING ON

I genuinely wonder what conversations between Kim and Kanye consist of

This is the point during Kanye’s speech in which my mother texted me “What the hell is wrong with him?”

If Donald Trump can, Kanye can

“Stretch marks? Oh who cares, where’s my wine?” This commercial speaks to me

I care not at all about Pharrell as a performer

“We love you Fetty!!!!!!” Stop

I have seen Twenty One Pilots live I think 8 times now and this is still so crazy to me

Lmao Ice Cube

I want Kendrick to win video of the year

All these girls onstage but not Kendrick. Wah

When Miley has a song where she just repeatedly says “Yeah I smoke pot”….is this even technically a song

Miley just definitely threw some shade at a couple artists by emphasizing that her album is online for FREE

——

You know it was a weak VMA show when the best part was an unplanned comment between recipient and host.

No comments:

Post a Comment