Monday, August 10, 2015

BIP 8/9 livefeed

Like the stereotypical college students we are, Amanda and I are too poor for cable. Luckily, we [have friends who] have Netflix, HBO Go, and Hulu, so we’re never out of things to watch. The problem is we religiously follow one particular current cable franchise: The Bachelor/Bachelor in Paradise. (Do I really have a blog where 1/3 of the posts are dedicated to The Bachelor? Why am I so mom) We can’t watch the show on cable, but we can watch it 24 hours later when it’s posted on Hulu. So enjoy (or ignore….probably ignore) my 24 hour late live feed of Sunday’s Bachelor in Paradise episode:

——

How is Lauren’s personal hell a two week vacay in Mexico?

“I'm kind of a mistress but he’s not married” 
Oh

What the fuck are Carly’s eyebrows

THAT DRAMATIC ZOOM ON THE HULA GIRL TAT nearly killed Amanda and I…..the producers of this show should seriously consider comedy

Why does JJ hate Josh so much? Did Josh tell Kaitlyn about him and Clint in the hot tub?! i don’t remember that

Ashley and Lauren have such a horrible relationship….they attack each other's self esteem like nobody’s business and have weird attachment issues

Why the fuck would you have to drag your suitcase through the sand to get to the cab

JJ’s shoulder tattoo is seriously so bad

When Tanner says Joe is tough competition but Joe can’t read……

How did Joe even get on The Bachelorette? Why couldn’t I get on The Bachelor? #salty

This “Clare talks to animals when she’s upset” editing would probably be more effective with Ashley S

Raccoons are my biggest fear and I cannot watch this monster open this perfectly good bottle of wine!!!!!!

Jonathan hopes Joe and Julia don’t have a good time #SAVAGE

When Josh thinks Tokyo is in China ://///

Tenley: What do you got JJ
JJ: A LOT
I think that was rhetorical

Jonathan thinks Joe is using Julia to get a rose but actually Joe walked into the house with a date card not knowing anyone and Julia literally just kept saying “i want to go horseback riding” so I'd have to say that one was all her

“He’s a welder from Idaho who does molly????” will be the best line from this season

When Tenley talks about her past she makes it seem like she exclusively accidentally dates guys with drug problems

No I seriously can’t look at Carly’s eyebrows who let her go on TV like that

Joe loves kids *creepy smile*

I’m really not seeing this “Joe is sexy” thing

“JJ is a good man”???? Yah good at cheating on his wife 

The show should be narrated by Dan imitating Joe's accent

Also Dan could pass for Hugh Jackman

Mikey: I don’t think I should have to try this hard
Tenley: Then maybe don’t try
I have a feeling he has had this exact conversation at least 4 times in his life

Where is Jared in this episode

When Ashley I squats and conspicuously pees on the beach like no one can tell what she’s doing ://///

Why do they pretend having crabs run rampant all over the house is normal (ha ha no pun intended I’m sure everyone’s genitals are mostly crab-free)

Joe: She’s not very smart, is she??? UR AN ASSHOLE JOE. BYE JOE.

Amanda just pointed out that Kirk looks like Owen Hunt from Grey’s Anatomy and now I can’t unsee

WHEN JONATHAN WAS RIGHT ABOUT JOE PLAYIN THE GAME FOR A ROSE *audible gasp in our living room*

“Casually letting my balls hang out of my shorts in 2 different seasons of The Bachelor franchise: A memoir” by Joe

“Juicy lips” is a phrase that never needs to be said, especially not in reference to Jared

“Mikey’s perception of reality is a little skewed” yah well you’re all participants on the same reality tv show, bud

Only on BIP could Jared ever be the guy everyone is fighting over

Poor Ashley I and her Kim Kardashian crying face. Sad.

Mikey is the kind of guy who will claim he’s in the "friend zone" instead of taking a fucking hint

Also the kind of guy who calls himself Mikey into his 30s

WHAT IS THAT WET SPOT WHERE CLARE WAS SITTING NEXT TO HIM??? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THAT?

I never ever need to see that clip of Joe saying "Gimme that rose” again

——

And there you have it. Apparently I hate Joe.

Amanda and I were so anxious to watch tonight’s episode that we tried to illegally stream it off her laptop. It didn’t work. Guess we’ll have to wait until tomorrow. ~sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment